- Zero admin fees
- 100% net pay (membership fees go to you)
- $25 to join
- You get paid $25 every month from everyone in your downline
- Amazing Reverse 2 Up System
- Get access to a huge bank of great products (info, scripts, videos, ect)
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Now you may ask why is that different than any MLM business?
Simple, because MLM companies provide a service or a product with the money opportunity as an option or addition, whereas cash gifting most of the time does not.
So is cash gifting legal? If so, how?
Cash gifting is legal by law. Any person in the USA has the right to gift another person up to $12000 per year via money (cash, cheque, ect..) or property without tax and with no expectation of receiving anything back. The person on the receiving end does not have a limit that they can receive non taxable. The reason why you can give it non taxable is because you will have paid tax on it already. Exampl: money from your job, even if you hit the lotto tax gets taken out before you get it.
So what makes Ezycashgifts legal?
Ezycashgifts is legal because the money that you gift goes straight to the person that you gift it to, not any top dog. In fact the structure makes it impossible to have a top dog. If you dont sign up under someone then the money goes to the owner of the site, but theres nothing illegal about that. It has to go to somebody. Another reason why its not illegal is because you get the service of the website and there are downloads and other stuff every level that you move to.
How do I make and receive payments?
Ezycashgifts works with Alertpay which is free and similar to paypal. It is equally easy to use also. You can get a free alertpay account here.
Free AlertPay Account
So it sounds like a pretty sweet deal, how much can I make?
When you start you are going to be at the $5 level which allows you to receive an ulimited amount of $5 gifts. After you get 2 people to gift you (not necessary, but recommended so you don't spend more out of pocket money) you can give a gift of $10 to move up to level 2 and receive an unlimited amount of $10 and $5 gifts. Simple right?
There are 8 levels.
level 1 - $5
level 2 - $10
level 3 - $25
level 4 - $50
level 5 - $100
level 6 - $250
level 7 - $500
level 8 - $1000
The level that you are on will allow you to collect payments from the buy in level and under. Example: level 4 can take $50, $25, $10, and $5 gift.
How much does it cost to start?
I just answered that silly, $5. You can start today for only $5 and there is no recurring charges.
Sign up now for only $5
Monday, January 19, 2009
Start you own business right now for free!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
1) Blogs - If you are a person who likes to surf the net, then this is a great option for you. There are lots of people that are seeking answers to questions that you may have. The best part about that is that you don’t have to ask and wait for someone to answer it. Blogs
2) Forums - The forums, to me, are the best sources of information because there are literally hundreds of post, questions, and answers. This is where I learned a lot of what I know about marketing online. You get to read questions and answers from "newbie’s" and gurus alike. If the answer or information that you're looking for isn't there, then you can simply post a question and most of the time the community is friendly enough to answer it. I doubt you will have to post any questions though because of the abundance of information already there.
3) A Guru or Mentor - I personally believe that this is one of (if not) the most crucial step that you can take. The guru or mentor is sort of like a professor or trainer. This is a person that's been through the ring of fire and back and just like most professions out there, you need an education before you can work in your trade. Think about it... you can put out a fire, but are you a fire man? You can stop a criminal, but are you a cop? No. You need to go to police or fire academy first. So finding some to show you the ropes is always a good way to start, but beware of all the people who claim to be a guru or mentor just to sale you an eBook.4) EBooks and other self development material – eBooks, cds, dvds, video, etc….. can be very valuable tools. There is a lot of self development material that I have read that is just rehashed from other courses or whatever out there, but even so I always learned something new from each one. EBooks can be a great time saver because you can learn a lot without having to take the time to search through the never ending internet, but I wouldn’t suggest going out and buying everything you come across. If you consider buying an eBook or whatever, see what other people on forums or blogs have to say about it first before you spend $19.95 or whatever on one.
Well How Did You Make Money From Home?
I hope that I have helped you in some way today. Feel free to let me know what you think and thank you for stopping by. Have a prosperous day and god bless.